Social aid for Common Humanitarian – SACH is a Pakistan Based Charity Organisation that registered in Pakistan in 2011. The Charity strive to help those living in poverty, neglect and oppression by proving development solutions related to food , shelter , health , education and spiritual wellbeing.
The improve the life quality of vulnerable people through sustainable development and ensure
timely humanitarian assistance in need. Helps the poor, poorest, and vulnerable people to
have a better life by providing support in the agriculture, health education, and creation of
job, Human Rights education and Peace Building.
“SACH” wants to see the society well developed in the economic, social field, and without injustice.we aspire to be a dynamic organisation working towards creation of a just and caring Society
- Providing emergency relief, such as food and medical aid , to victims of conflict and natural disasters.
- Providing clean portable water by construction tube wells and hand pumps
- Sponsoring orphans and widows and ensuring their rights are fulfilled.
- Reconstructing and maintaining homes , masjid , orphanages and schools.
- Established medical and rehabilitation clinics, especially for the treatment of women and children.
- Initiating income-generating project to help families break their dependence on handouts.
With its headquarter in Badin Sindh Pakistan, SACH relief operations span Pakistan.
The charity is a faith-based organisation and is inspired by the Islamic teachings of empathy, generosity and selflessness.